MAC PURE ZEN LIPSTICK REVIEW

czwartek, września 12, 2013






Hi, how are you all? so this is my first review and I hope you will like it....
I saw this lipstick on "Thepersianbabe" video haul on youtube and I immediately wanted to have it :) 
This is the most gorgeous pinky/ peachy/ nude shade ever. It works so well with my skintone. It's described as a frosted warm nude on the website, it's quite shiny and has a hint of shimmer in the bullet, but this doesn't really transfer onto the lips.

This is a Cremesheen, which is my favourite MAC finish, as it's super opaque, moisturizing and stays put for ages. This lipstick glides over the lips and is very forgiving on chapped or flaky lips , which is great for those with drier lips. I'd recommend this for lots of different skin tones.

Have you tried this lipstick? Would you like to? Let me know!

Magdalena xx

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze